Everything You Need Under One Roof
The Days Inn & Suites Yellowknife has you covered.
Getting here is simple with a complimentary shuttle bus to and from airport. Enjoy the spacious lobby. Stay on top of things with the hotel’s business centre. Relax in the hotel's sauna or work out in the fitness centre with cardio equipment and weights.
Other amenities include laundry/dry cleaning, safe deposit boxes, and luggage storage.
A True North Hotel
If you are visiting Canada's north for the first time, there are certain amenities the hotel proudly offers before you even realize you need them:
- Electrical car plug-ins for frosty evenings.
- Freezer storage for fish and games catch.
- Robes in every guestroom to keep you toasty warm at night.
- Historic northern artwork and friendly staff to tell you where to visit during your stay.
- Fantastic running trails along Frame Lake, Niven Lake and the airport loop.
Our Hotel Features
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Centre
- Business Centre
- Electrical car plug-ins
- Freezer storage for fish & games catch
Most of the services in the Business Centre are complimentary. When you need a private office with all of the services, the Business Centre is ideal, featuring:
- Computers with:
- Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Word XP
- Microsoft Excel XP
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- CD Rom drive
- High speed Internet connections
- Image Scanner
- HP Laser Printer
- Laser Fax* (available at Front Desk)
- Photo Copier* (available at Front Desk)
- Office Supplies*
Guests enjoy the convenience of a complimentary airport shuttle. Find the airport shuttle schedule here or, for further details, call 1-877-839-1236 for more details.
If you require anything additional upon your arrival that is not listed, please feel free to inquire. We would be happy to help arrange any additional services you may need.
General Information and Policies
Currency: Canadian Dollars
Check In Time: 4:00 pm
Check Out Time: 11:00 am
Smoke Free Policy: 100% Non Smoking
Pet Policy: Service animals welcome; no other pets allowed